Search
Monday 21 January 2019
  • :
  • :

Declaration of JEE Main Rank List

Declaration of JEE Main Rank List

Result of JEE main released on two stages, for the first stage Central Board of Secondary Education has recently released its results for Paper-1. Paper-1 meant for ALL India Ranks (AIR) and by this list you can confirm for the second stage.  Declaration of JEE main rank list or paper-1 is basically prediction of the final result of JEE main or paper-2 (2nd Stage), which is final declaration of JEE main. If you are expecting engineering in various Engineering institutes all over the India then you have clear both papers and stages.

However, if you are predicting for the admission to the National Institutes of Technology (NIT) and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) or any other central controlled technological courses then this pre-test is compulsory for you. You can also get admission with good score in your state govt. controlled technological institutes.

Declaration of JEE main rank list recently conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. Generally Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is controlled by the CBSE. Joint Entrance Examination is one the most challenging test in the India for the candidates of engineering.

Declaration of JEE Main Rank List of 2016

Declaration of JEE main rank list of 2016, was on 27th April, 2016. You can check out the result on http://cbseresults.nic.in, click on this site and provide your Roll No and Date of Birth to check your own rank in the JEE Main.

While the final result predicted to be release on April 30, 2016. JEE main rank list is based on your JEE mark that weightage as 60% and your class 12th mark weightage as the remaining 40% and this is how you score in the JEE main rank list. By the total of your JEE score and 12th score your net score counted. If you did a remarkable score in the JEE main rank list then you are acceptable in any Institutes of technology which are governed by Central Govt.

On the basis of you score, you will be granted for available seats which will be declared by the institute’s authority. However, there are more option for you, if you score well in the JEE main rank; as this also compulsory pre-test for the admission to Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT) and in other central Govt. funded technical institutes.

This rank is actually indicates the rank of whole India, participate by the candidates of JEE. Declaration of JEE main rank list includes All India rank (AIR), State Base candidates Rank and categorised (category) rank. Your selection depends on the basis of your score by maintaining this categories, this is how Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) manage your merit list.

Resolution – Declaration of JEE main rank list of 2016:

  • Higher mark in mathematics will top in the rank, If you or any candidates performed well in Math then he will resulted in the top.
  • In the JEE main, if your mark is good in Physics then your rank will be in the better rank.
  • While in the total mark in the 12th result, your rank will performed
  • In JEE main exam by the ratio of your positive and negative mark, you number will be totalised and your rank will perform accordingly.
  • However, you rank would be considered according to your caste and you will be filtered by the state wise also but in this basis you have obtain in your own state’s institution which is govern by the State of Govt.

 

You will be offered by the Institutes authority but that would according available seats or on their preference. However, they will give majority on your rank first. On this basis, you are acceptable in Institutes of Technology.

Declaration of JEE main rank list or paper-1 was already held on April 27, 2016. And the Paper-2 or JEE main result predicted to be released on 30 June, 2016. So wait for more days, till the declaration of Joint Entrance Examination Main result.

Wish you, all the best; for the JEE main result. Do well with your achievements.

Thank you for reading this article, I hope you have seen all the information about JEE main rank and strategies about ranking.