Do you want to become eligible for a home loan? Do you want to make your dream house? If yes, we will help you give the information through this article.
You can take a home loan from Axis Bank to buy or build your own dream house.
If you want to know the eligibility criteria for a home loan from Axis bank, then read the complete article provided by us.
Features and Benefits provided by Axis Bank on Home Loan
If you want to take a home loan from Axis Bank, you can access the following benefits on a home loan from Axis Bank.
- Option on Interest Type: Axis bank offers its customers a home loan at a floating or fixed interest rate. You can avail this interest-type benefit at your convenience.
- Service of doorstep on Axis bank Home Loan: You can get and pay back the loan amount from your home address.
- No pre-payment charges: As we tell you, Axis bank provides affordable loans, and there are no pre-payment fees on loans.
- Transfer loan amount facility: You can transfer your loan amount from another bank to Axis bank. There are no additional charges for this.
- The fast and transparent procedure of Axis Bank: Axis Bank provides you with home loan services at an affordable price with certain terms and conditions. If you buy the premium Axis Bank services, you can contact the service manager to avail yourself of more benefits and features.
How many schemes are offered under the Axis bank home Loan?
Axis Bank offered different schemes for different types of borrowers for home loans. Therefore, the home loan offered by Axis Bank varied with different amounts of loan for salaried persons, self-employed persons, NRI candidates, army personnel candidates, etc. Here we listed the name of various home loan schemes Axis Bank offers.
- Happy Ending Home loan: This scheme allow the loan applicant to repay the loan amount in 12 EMI.
- Asha Home Loan: It offers up to 90 % of the property loan amount.
- Axis Bank Home Loan Top Up: This scheme avail you additional amount in loans up to 50 lakhs.
- Empower home loan: It is a scheme availed by salaried professional and non-professional individuals.
- Super Power home loan: The scheme came with the facility to save the paid amount of total interest.
- Axis Bank Repo Rate home loan: This scheme offers you a low-interest rate, small EMI, doorstep services, etc.
- Axis Bank ShubhAarambh Home Loan: This scheme offers you home loans up to 30Lakhs.
- Axis QuickPay Home Loan: It is considered the unique home loan scheme Axis Bank provides.
- Axis Bank Home Loan balance Transfer
- Axis Bank Fast Forward Home Loan
Documents required to take Axis Bank Home Loan:
To take the home loan at an affordable price from Axis Bank, you must submit the mandatory documents.
- Loan application form and PAN Card
- Aadhar Card, Passport, driving license are required as identity proof
- Birth certificate
- Educational Marksheets
- Electricity bills, water bills, and property bills required as Address Proof
- Identity ID
- Residence proof
- Latest 3 months salary slips and the last 6 months’ bank statements for salaried person
- A balance sheet, Profit and Loss Account, and Tax Return Proof are required if the loan applicant is self-employed
In this article, we give you information on Axis Bank Home Loan. So, if you want to take a home loan, you have to follow the information written in this article.